Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: Photo Floral


It's about that time in my summer abroad when I begin to hate all of my clothes! Not really hate, I just get tired of everything, and things are hot... and I have eaten a lot of pasta!

Since I have no choice but to make one suitcase work for three months abroad, I have to get creative. When I feel uninspired and tired of my clothes I take everything out of my closet and sort them into three piles: 1) What I have worn multiple times; 2) What I have barely worn; and 3) What I haven't worn at all. I set pile #1 aside and make myself mix and match the second and third piles (focusing on the third). I literally curate outfits on my bed lol.

This does a couple things. It helps me realize the pieces I haven't utilized, and laying everything out helps me to see combinations I didn't see before. Thanks to this process I put together what might be one of my favorite outfits of all times! This light-blue, striped popover and my J.Crew photo floral shorts!





popover (on sale!) // shorts (on sale!) // bag (last seen here) // espadrilles

What do you do when you're tired all of your clothes and feel like you have nothing to wear?

PS - We took these in one of my favorite piazzas in Florence, Santissima Annunziata.

QuickEdit
Ashley B
5 Comments
Share :

5 comments:

  1. Such a great look! I love those shorts!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. just bought these shorts, they look great on you!
    xo
    Tara
    shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shoes!

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that sometimes too, take things out of my closet I haven't worn yet and find ways to incorporate them into my outfits for the week.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of this background. Beautiful !! cute shoes too.

    xoxo,

    Nicholl
    www.thechiffondiary.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)