Kate Spade New Arrivals

Ok I about to say something that will come off a little ridiculous. But when I am abroad for the summer, I really miss shopping at my favorite U.S. stores like J.Crew and Kate Spade (I miss the mall in general lol)! It only makes it worse when they send me emails announcing their latest and greatest new arrivals.

Kate Spade's new Rio line is adorable as usual! I love the bright colors and it makes me so sad that most of these will be unavailable by the time I get back to the states (#thestruggleisreal).

The pattern and colors of this dress are stunning! And it comes in a little sneaker? Yes, please!

Love how they paired this with a mint shoe.


I am also loving the perforated look of the handbags:


But I am especially angry about this last one:


I mean seriously, navy stripes and a bow on a rain poncho? Why couldn't this have come out before I left for my summer abroad, where I actually need to carry around a rain poncho? Life just isn't fair sometimes lol.

And finally, I love their new "on purpose" collection. Not only is it a great cause, this bow clutch is fabulous! I get to help empower a group of young women in Rowanda and I get an amazing bow clutch, it's a win, win!



Which piece is your favorite?

Labels: , ,