Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

#JCrewAddict


Hi my name is Ashley and I have a major J.Crew problem. Here I am, living in one of Europe's most fashionable cities, and I am debating whether or not I should try J.Crew's international shipping, because they just released their June collection and I want it all!


But seriously, this gemstone dress is gorgeous! And this jade drop-waist skirt... and this ikat watercolor popover (you all know my love of popovers)! How am I supposed to resist? To order, or not to order? That is the question! It's a 15 Euro flat rate and I am really curious to try it.

Has anyone ever ordered from J.Crew overseas?

QuickEdit
Ashley B
3 Comments
Share :

3 comments:

  1. Haha you are too funny! I saw that dress in the catalogue and it is so pretty!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blog, I've recently discovered it and it has immediately become one of my favourites. I totally agree with you about the fact that one girl can be both stylish and studious at the same time, though not many people in academia share this idea, unfortunately!
    Anyway, I am an Italian J.crew addict and I regularly place international orders on their website: based on my experience, I would highly recommend you to try it! :)
    Best wishes,
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chiara! I am so happy to find an Italian J.Crew lover! I feel like we should meet lol.

      My first international order did not go so great. Italian customs held it in Bologna because they wanted me to pay taxes on it. I tried to explain that I paid the taxes and duties through J.Crew.

      Finally they relented, but said they wouldn't release it until I gave them my codice fiscale. I didn't have one, so yesterday I went and got one (I am not an official Italian tax payer lol).

      I sent it to them yesterday and hopefully they will release my package! Do you ever have these types of problems? Also, where in Italy are you?

      Cheers, Ashley

      Delete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)