Traveling with Style: Part Three

Yesterday I started packing for my summer in Italy (more on that later). So I thought it was a perfect time to share my final Traveling with Style post.

bag // dress // hat // sunnies // shoes

Dresses are my favorite for traveling (and life), especially in the heat of the summer. Dresses are easy to wear and pack because they are an entire outfit in one! The only downside is that you are more limited in the ways you can wear them. While I would love to pack only dresses for travel (so much more comfortable than pants), it's wise to have a balanced mix of easy, travel-friendly dresses with versatile separates.

What do I mean by travel-freindly? I look for dresses that are light weight and don't wrinkle, like ponte fabric or cotton with spandex. I also look for dresses with short sleeves with a hem that falls to the knee (this is harder to find than you think!). This works great for European travel, since you are often visiting cathedrals or religious sites that have dress codes.

Be sure to check out my other Traveling with Style posts:
Traveling with Style Part 1
Traveling with Style Part 2

Labels: , ,