Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Packing Tips: International Carry On Checklist


Your carry on bag is very important when you are stuck on an airplane for 9 hours or more (not counting your layovers!).  I always recommend a wheeled bag, especially if you have a tight connection. Trust me, there is nothing worse than sprinting through the Charles de Gaulle airport with a large heavy bag without wheels!

I always bring a couple days of clothing in my carry on, just incase my checked bag goes missing (this happens more often then you think). I select my favorite pieces of clothing (items I would be devastated if anything ever happened to them) and pack them in a compression bag at the bottom of my carry on.


I use a 20" wide-body spinner that fits easily into the overhead bin. I also use a tote (as my personal item) that attaches to the handle of my spinner, for easy maneuvering in the airport. I place the items I want to use during flight in my tote, since it can slide under the seat in front of me. I think it is so annoying when people slowdown the boarding process by unpacking their suitcase before sitting down. Think about what you will need during the flight and come prepared!

Finally, here is a checklist so you don't forget anything:



Happy Packing!
QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. You always have the best travel tips! I will definitely be printing off this check list next time I travel!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post - just pinned your checklist! We're headed to London and Paris in the Summer and this will most certainly come in handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this, I'm currently in the process of packing my carry on for next week and I'll be using your list.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great advice! I agree with what you say about luggage being delayed or lost - it happens more than you think! For students flying between European cities, it is important to know that your carry-on is also weighed at the ticket counter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post - it has all of the essentials, including things that i usually forgot in my carry on like a first aid kit!
    xo
    Tara
    shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!! Thank you for sharing this pearls

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)