Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Outfit: But First, Let Me Take a Selfie









How cute and cheeky is this French Connection #selfie tee? I couldn't resist pairing it with my new Kate Spade camera bag (#sorrynotsorry)! The high quality of this t-shirt means it can be dressed up or down. It has a perfect relaxed but not-too-baggy cut and it's just long enough to tie into a cute side knot!

QuickEdit
Ashley B
9 Comments
Share :

9 comments:

  1. Serious perfection - love love love that tee! Everything about this look makes me happy.

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute look! I love that cute Kate Spade bag!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award - you can see the details in my latest post!

    xx,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes


    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, especially the bag, so cute!<3

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, you are absolutely ADORABLE. I love this!!!! Dying. ;)

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know in your spring purse post you weren't sure if the novelty would wear off on that KS camera bag, but I am impressed at how practical it seems to be! I think since the colors on it are neutral, it helps so it doesn't stand out in a bad way. It's cute. Good choice! Love the top, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This whole outfit is complete perfection, you're way adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, that purse is just too cute. I might/definitely need to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty Ashley!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)