Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Arrivederci


This Nordstrom passport cover is so fun and cheeky, it makes me smile.

Today is the day, I am Italy bound! Hopefully you will enjoy following my adventures through Italia. Unfortunately, my busy schedule will not allow me blog daily this summer, but I promise I will still be blogging, just at a different pace.

I will share many of the places we visit and sights we see, and of course, my usual fashion posts (with an Italian twist). I hope that what I lack in quantity, I will make up in quality! I just wanted to say thank you to all of you have been following along with me and I hope you enjoy this next stage in my blog/life just as much!


Grazie mille e ci vediamo a presto!
(Thanks and see you soon!)


QuickEdit
Ashley B
8 Comments
Share :

8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to follow you through Italy! I'm hoping to make it there as well at some point this summer (fingers super crossed)! Arrivederci bella!

    Mrs. Mitchell of teachinspirechange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we follow you on Instagram? I enjoy your inspired posts. Have a wonderful adventure. Travel safely. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your trip! I can't wait to see pictures!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels and can't wait to see all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I am so excited to see you Italy posts, I'm sure they'll make me very jealous.

    Natalie
    pugsandpink.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an absolutely amazing time! I can't wait to see your posts about your adventures!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe travels, and thank you so much for guiding me with a winter packing list! Can't wait to see the wonderful content that comes with your summer.
    xoxo Chloe | Wanderlust in the Midwest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a safe trip Ashley! I look forward to following your adventures in Italy!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)