Touring Italia with Style: Part 1

Sorry for all of the posts about Italy lately, but between planning this summer's trip last week, the arrival of spring, and the latest Kate Spade catalogue, I can't get Italy off the brain! So indulge me ;)

I don't know about you, but whenever I am planning a trip, I envision myself in some fabulous and destination-themed outfit. In my mind when I tour the Amalfi Coast, I look like I just stepped out of Kate Spade's Capri campaign lol. I don't always live up to this vision, but it is still fun to plan my outfits.

top // skirt // scarf // bag // shoes


top // pants // sunnies // bag // shoes

On a more serious note, I do always advise people to dress up a little when they travel. Not only do you get better service, but you will like your photos more. I love taking pictures when I travel and if you ask me, they are the best souvenir you can bring home!

Trust me, no one looks cute in sweats in front of the Eiffel tower. Now I am not advocating heels or anything impractical, but try to find the balance between fashion and function (click here for my post on traveling with style).

Labels: , ,