Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

#PREPPY


I have been coveting Sloane Ranger's #Preppy tote since I spied it on Instagram a few months ago. So imagine my delight when I came home from my conference last week to find a box full of Sloane Ranger's new spring arrivals! The tote did not disappoint, the colors and size are perfect!



They also sent me one of their new graphic tees. I love the classic preppy look of the crest and the Sloanie tag line is perfect - "never flashy, always confident" - words to live by.


The new bangles are beyond adorable. Coral lobsters are always a good idea. And the best part, because they are hinged they actually fit my wrist!


I seriously can't get enough of Sloane Ranger's new spring line. You can see more here!


Tote: Sloane Ranger c/o. Jacket: Cremieux. Graphic Tee: Sloane Ranger c/o. Skirt: J.Crew. Sunnies: Karen Walker. #Preppy Bangle: Sloane Ranger c/o. Lobster Bangle: Sloane Ranger c/o. Rhinestone Bracelet: Bauble Bar (old). Loafers: Tory Burch (old). 

QuickEdit
Ashley B
8 Comments
Share :

8 comments:

  1. LOVING that tote! And the whole outfit :)
    xo
    Tara
    shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. You always have awesome posts.
    Politicswithpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look - you look so classic and preppy!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag! It looks like the perfect size for a farmer's market or boat day!

    Caitlin C

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome, I love how you styled all your new goodies!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your whole outfit is adorable! Makes me wish it was summer :)
    pugsandpink.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tote is just perfection - I love it! I wish Sloane Ranger shipped to the UK!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)