Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Preppy Printshop: Lilly Fever


Apparently I don't get spring fever, I get Lilly fever. The best part of spring is finally getting to wear all of your signature Lilly shifts again! I didn't realize how much Lilly was on my mind until I started sketching new print ideas for the Preppy Printshop. All of my ideas centered on Lilly, her iconic shift dress, and the saying "it all started with a juice stand!"

I love this print with the typography and the bright background, but I also love it plain with just the gold glitter text:


Also available in nine different color options!

Naturally a matching pillow was necessary:


And I also created these adorable shift pillows, each available with either "oh shift" or "Lilly Lover":


Of course I had to diversify, apparently not everyone is obsessed with Lilly Pulitzer.




Which is your favorite?


QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. May I just say that you are blessed to be in a climate where Lilly is a possibility before May/June! I think the first print with the white shift on colored backdrop is especially adorable, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bisou Bisou print and the bright Lilly shift!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the oh shift one! They're all adorable!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bisou Bisou and the live colorfully print would look fab on my wall, haha! Another great creation.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I have to say I love the Lilly with the bright background. So cute!

    bmorepreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that oh shift pillow! it would be so cute on a pink couch, hopefully one day I'll have one :)
    pugsandpink.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)