Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Preppy Printshop: New Arrivals!


Can you tell I am really into watercolor right now? These new arrivals definitely have a theme - pretty pastels and lots of watercolor details. I also want to start creating more fun fashion illustrations, maybe even some custom ones (you submit the pic and I create the illustration)! I think they would be great for business cards, blog headers, and stationary!






It is hard to see here, but all of these illustrations are little watercolors.

Of course, I have also added some new pillow designs! I love this little "live colorfully" one and the his and hers (placed on your corresponding side of the bed)! And a pillow collection wouldn't be complete without a monogram option!



Customized with your initials and 9 different color options!

What do you think? Is there anything in particular you love, or would like to see more of?


QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. I would love to see some pearl necklace designs, red lipstick tubes, Tiffany blue such as the boxes (I adore the mask one), and some Eiffel Tower things. I LOVE your prints! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your new illustrations!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooove the prints. I just love them, perfect. Oh my goodness.

    kira
    {apairofchicpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh that flower print and the "well behaved women" print are perfect. I need more wall space. Are these immediate printables or are they ones that are shipped?
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pillow, fabulous creations!
    Do visit my blog & if you like, follow me on GFC, Bloglovin & Twitter, leave a comment & I'll surely follow back! Have a lovely day!

    Feisty Fox Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the watercolour prints! I think the his/hers pillows are going to have to be purchased for me and the bf - they're too cute!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)