Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

New Year New Goals



So it's that time of year once more, when we all make ridiculous resolutions that we only keep for a few weeks. I am not usually one to make resolutions (which imply an impossible transformation/change). Instead, I like to think of setting new goals and establishing new habits.

I think everyone should strive to be happier, healthier, and a better person each and every year, and January 1st gives us a great opportunity to reflect and reset! But remember that your goals should be realistic, measurable, and challenging.

My goals for 2014:
I will take my vitamins everyday (not just the days I remember)
I will run a half marathon (more on that later)
I will reduce my sugar intake (apparently it is the devil)
I will drink more water
I will put money into savings every month
I will be less impulsive with my purchases
I will continue to blog on a regular basis
I will visit four new European cities this summer (this one may not seem challenging, but it requires saving and planning)
I will cook two meals at home at least once a week (this will be challenging for me lol)

What are your New Year's resolutions?
QuickEdit
Ashley B
10 Comments
Share :

10 comments:

  1. I HATE cooking, that should have been one of my resolutions because I want to learn to like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your goals! These are great ones - and seem doable!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Those are some great goals! I too wish to take my running to the next level! I was thinking quarter marathon to start ;) Best of luck!

    Amy
    http://xchampagnepearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great resolutions! I totally agree with the saving resolution, as it is one of mine too. I need to stop spending so much money!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to evolve. Just working on myself and my reactions to what I cannot control.

    www.thesequinedswans.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, these sound like my goals...especially the sugar one. It really is evil, it lures me in with it's sugary goodness then gives me massive headaches. I definitely need to work on MY sugar intake as well.... :D Love you blog btw! :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm wanting to focus more on a school and read lots of books this year, since I can probably count on one hand how many boos I read last year... (Which is very sad since I love reading.)

    - Sarah
    Chem & Cardigans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great goals!:) I'm totally with you on the money part! And good luck on the cooking part; I definitely couldn't do that:)

    Kat l Ivy & Cedar

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)