Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

My Bedroom Revamp



As you know, I have been planning on revamping my bedroom for some time now. And I think I have finally settled on what I want to do. I am not one of those people who can buy one pillow at a time, I need a vision (thank goodness for Pinterest) before I commit!

After much debate I decided on the PBTeen Pop Dot Duvet cover and Quincy Scallop sheet set (both in navy of course). Naturally, I am also getting the matching Pop Dot monogrammed euro shams. I thought it would be nice to offset the white duvet with the navy pattern scallop sheets. With this monochrome palette, I am going to pair some bright prints (from the print shop of course) and my new custom throw pillows!

I am currently loving the Botanic Blush collection at Target. I want two of these pink and gold stools and this faux floral arrangement. The peony arrangement I really want is super expensive and I just can't wrap my head around spending that much on fake flowers, I am hoping the Target version is cute.

I ordered the bedding yesterday so I am hoping to share the results soon! I still haven't committed to the walls. I wanted to do a stencil on the wall behind my bed, but I am afraid with the navy scallop sheets a navy pattern on the wall would be too much. Maybe a pink pattern instead? Any suggestions?



QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. I think a pink pattern would look great!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! I can't wait to see the final result! You're so good at decorating!
    I really need to decorate my bedroom as well. We moved into our new place in August, and the bedroom is so so bare. I need new bedding, pictures, etc!

    XO,
    Leanne
    http://fresh-season.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is going to be so adorable! I love your vision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I am also planning on revamping my room. Thank you for the inspiration.

    xo, Kira
    apairofchicpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That duvet cover is amazing, can you come redo my bedroom when you are finished with yours?
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO exciting! I can't wait to see the results! :) My mom is redoing my room back home, and I can't wait to see the results. ;)

    <3

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to look fantastic!

    I would put it all together first before you decide what to do on the wall (because painting over stuff can be such a hassle if you don't like it!).

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)