I Work Out {Play List}

So I'll be honest, my second week of 1/2 marathon training has been less than stellar. I am super stressed out over a conference paper and I have been using it as an excuse not to run. I even went to the mall yesterday for some retail therapy (instead of running).

I know that running will actually help me research and write the paper, but sometimes I just get in a funk! You might call it a case of the blahs! I am sure everyone can relate. It has just been one of those weeks.

But I have decided I need to snap out of it! And one sure-fire way to do that is to download some up beat music (and buy a new pair of running crops #sorrynotsorry).

I am by no means I music snob. My music snob friends can attest to this. It is simple, I like what I like, and what I like is usually just something catchy and up beat... especially when running. So today I cashed in my Christmas iTunes card and download this playlist:


I could seriously put Bastille on repeat for my entire run! Any other suggestions for great workout songs/playlists? Please share! I am sure we could all use it!

Labels: , ,