Fashion Friday: Beaching it up in Barbados

Over the next two weeks, I plan on spending a lot of time on Barbados' gorgeous beaches! Naturally when I packed, I went for my go-to color palette - pink and navy. I brought a one-piece for our more active beach days (snorkeling and paddle boarding) and a bikini for more relaxing days laying on the sand sipping drinks with little umbrellas.


My beach essentials include: sea salt spray, adorable tunics (Sail to Sable Fabulous Fringe and Lilly Pulitzer Captiva), sun screen (needs to be sweat proof and waterproof), baseball hat (for ever more sun protection), a pair of Jack Rogers, bikini (I love the selection at ASOS, especially for the busty girls), hair ties, beach tote, a one-piece bathing suit option, and my favorite sunnies (Karen Walker).

A special thanks to Carly (at TCP) and her mom for helping me decide which Sail to Sable tunic to get! It was a really hard decision, I mean how cute is this one? But we decided the navy was timeless and more practical.

Cheers from the island!

Labels: , ,