Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

After Xmas Sales + OOTDs


Hopefully everyone had a very merry Xmas, I know I did!

I got new (J.Crew) Christmas jammies, a monogram
necklace, and a pearl necklace!
(I love the way the necklaces look layered together!)

I have decided to just blog intermittently from now until New Year's, so I can focus on relaxing and spending time with friends and family. But not to worry, I will be back and in full-swing come the first of the year!

Yesterday we (stupidly) braved the crowds at our local mall and outlet mall. Our excitement over our gift cards clouded our better judgment. But in the end, we scored a couple good deals, so I guess it was worth it.

Unfortunately, my pre-holiday travels prohibited me from spending my Tory Burch gift card. And then I realized it was only good until December 31st, so I made stopping by the store yesterday a top priority. I ended up picking up an adorable navy (of course) leather wrap bracelet and the cutest travel umbrella. I've been lusting over this umbrella for some time. It is incredibly tiny and I think will be perfect for my summer travels. TB is having an amazing sale right now (25% off all sale items, and most things are marked down) so my total for both items with the gift card was only 14 bucks!


Next, I hit up J.Crew and bought the lace peplum top I love in cream, which is now 40% off (instead of last week's 30%). I had to hold myself back from scooping up all of their great winter clothes that are currently on sale (since I live in Florida).

Finally, I headed to the J.Crew factory store where everything was 50% off with an additional 20% off! For just 40 bucks I got these adorable shorts that I am going to pair with this perfect navy striped tee (because you know I love mixing patterns)!


I also thought I would share some of my recent holiday OOTDs:

Christmas Eve Eve

Christmas Eve

The day after Christmas
Enjoy the rest of your holiday break!

QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. I love your necklaces!! And as always, your outfits are gorgeous :)

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went to the mall yesterday, but our J.Crew looked so empty that I left the store without a bag. I think that was a first! Love the new bracelet! Glad you had some shopping fun!

    bmorepreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your finds! I braved the mall yesterday too, but it was definitely worth it :)

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wrap bracelet you bought from TB! I've been dying to hit the mall but have resorted to online shopping instead!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how good your deal was at Tory Burch- what a steal! As always, your outfits look gorgeous and lately I've been loving how stripes match with basically any pattern. I wish you and your loved ones have a healthy and happy new year!

    Majda
    classystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that monogram necklace you got for Christmas! So cute! I am excited to be your new follower and see all your future posts!

    XO,
    http://www.sororitygirlintherealworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome post and i am really happy to read this.if you know about this more please check.
    cash advances

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)