Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

I just can't get enough of: Tory Burch Ballet Flats


Have I mentioned my love of ballet flats? Seriously, I adore them. They are elegant, stylish, and comfortable. You can wear them with anything and dress them up or down. They are shoe perfection--effortless and chic. I wear them everyday. Even when I start the day in heels or wedges, I end it in ballet flats.

I love the J.Crew Cece and I have one pair of Tieks that are perfect for travel, but my all time favorite ballet flats are Tory Burch's. I have really sensitive heels that blister if you just look at them, but I have never had a problem with TB's thanks to the elastic detailing on the heel. While certainly not cheap, I can't say enough about the quality of Tory Burch shoes. Plus I wear the crap out of the pairs I own, so I'm definitely getting my money's worth!

Here are my three essential Tory Burch ballet flats:


The Eddie Ballet Flat


The Eddie is great because it is timeless. The shape on your foot is minimal and elegant and the footbed is padded with memory foam. I could wear these every day! I am particularly obsessed with my Eddie Bow Flats (right, and currently on sale!). Not only is the bow detail perfection, but the patent leather gives it extra durability (I have a tendency to scuff).


The Caroline Ballet Flat


The Caroline is just as comfortable as the Eddie, but has the great TB signature logo in gold on the toe. I personally prefer the smaller size of the logo on the Caroline, versus the original Reva. The Caroline also has an elastic trim, which ensures a comfy fit. I have the original leather version (right) but I am loving the shimmering black leopard version (left).


The Chelsea Ballet Flat


The Chelsea is another timeless classic. I love it because on the foot, it has a lower profile (think a touch more toe cleavage), which I think is super sexy (yes, ballet flats are sexy). Instead of a large logo on the toe, these have a little logo charm that dangles from the bow detail (sigh). I adore the new crystal version and, of course, the leopard. Bonus, Tory also makes a low wedge version of the Chelsea.


And the latest release that I need, want, have-to-have:

The Azalea Ballet Flat


Uh, this one... love at first sight! I don't know what I love more, the big bow or the crystal detail. While certainly not as timeless as the three above, this ballet flat is perfect for the holiday season. But I also think it would look perfect dressed down with jeans. I love the velvet version (right), but I think the metallic leather (left) is more practical (remember I scuff). Official added to my Christmas wish list!


What are your favorite ballet flats?

PS - Tory is having a great sale right now. This is the perfect time to stock up on the staples like this one, this one, and this one!
QuickEdit
Ashley B
4 Comments
Share :

4 comments:

  1. I love those leopard Chelsea flats, they are perfect! But I swear by the J Crew Cece flats, I have 6 pairs in different colors and they are soooo comfortable.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the way the Chelsea looks. I tend to stray away from ballet flats and go for something with a more solid sole so I don't feel every little crack and pebble on the ground!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you are right that from online you can get huge selection of tory burch shoes. I think these shoes will be more comfortable as compared to ordinary boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post. Although this post is quite old it still holds true. Tory Burch flats are timeless classics. The "must have" Tory flats most people get are the Revas and the Eddies and Carolines are often over looked. The Eddies are no longer made so I'm glad I bought as many pairs as I did back around the time you wrote this post. This is my collection of Eddies. https://davisbe.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/dsc04256.jpg
    I also have acquired are small collection of Carolines, as seen here; https://davisbe.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/dsc04235.jpg
    I've never tried the Chelsea flats but they certainly look cute as well. I also have several pair of Tory flats and sandals.

    Women have craved these Tory flats since they first came out, but oddly enough (I hope this doesn't offend you) so do some of us guys. This is how I wear my Tory flats. https://davisbe.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/last-day-in-the-forties/
    https://davisbe.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/my-world-is-flats/

    Great post, thanks for sharing.

    Brian
    https://davisbe.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)