Fashion Friday: J.Crew Arrivals + Black Friday

Dear J.Crew, why do you keep making and releasing the most adorable clothing? This time of year I am supposed to be focused on gifts for others, but all I can think about is how much I want that bow covered sweatshirt. And then they offer 30% off… It is not fair!

But seriously, have you seen the latest new arrivals? Love!

This adorable bow sweater is at the top of my wish list!

And this bow popover? Bow perfection!

I am also loving these:


These pjs:


And this tortoise shell clutch… Need!



This year we have decided to avoid the craziness of Black Friday by spending the day at Disney (a different kind of craziness lol). Growing up in Orlando, you actually spend a lot of holidays at the theme parks, and it's really fun! 

Two years ago we got up at 2 am and spent 8 hours battling for deals. It was nuts and exhausting (I fell asleep on a bedding display at one point). Last year we escaped entirely and did a Thanksgiving cruise. While the cruise was a blast, it will be nice to stay in town this year. 

I'm not much a Black Friday connoisseur, I always prefer to avoid crowds. I would say I am more of a cyber Monday anytime aficionado!

What are your Black Friday plans?

PS - Here are some online deals you shouldn't miss!

Shopbop:

J.Crew:
30% off everything with the code HOLIDAY

C. Wonder:
30% off three (or more) items with code GIFTS30

Tory Burch:
20% off $300+
25% off $500+
30% off $750+

J.Crew Factory:
50% everything with code HOLIDAY50



Labels: , ,