Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

30 X 30: Week 4


I am calling this Week 4, but it is really just the four days before I left for North Carolina. I have to admit, I don't think I would have made it through this challenge without accessories, specifically necklaces.

I am not a huge jewelry person, but this challenge has really opened my eyes to the transformative power of jewelry! There are some days I forget to put it on, and I still have an allergic reaction if I wear it too long (mostly my ears). But necklaces are a great option because they lay on top of my shirt, never really touching my skin. I am currently loving this, this, and of course, this!

Here is what I wore for Week 4 (it was a very pink and green four days lol):


Day 19: sweatshirt // blouse (old) // jeans // earrings // bracelet // bracelet (old) // ballet flats
Day 20: blazer // blouse (old, similar here) // jeans // earrings // ring // wedges
Day 21: jacket // blouse (old) // jeans // necklace // ballet flats
Day 22: puffer vest (old, similar here) // tee (old) // jeans // earrings // necklace // ballet flats


PS - For a list of all of the pieces I selected for this challenge, click here.
QuickEdit
Ashley B
6 Comments
Share :

6 comments:

  1. I just love your use of all the bright colors! And the bow earrings are darling!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the colors you used!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're almost done, and I have to admit you did an awesome job pairing different pieces and mixing it up! My ears are super sensitive too, there really is only one pair of earrings that my grandma bought me when I was in like 4th grade that I can wear without my ears getting infected.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These outfits are ADORABLE! Loveeee! Man. This would be so great for traveling. I typically spend my summers away, visiting my husband's family or my own family, and I feel like by the end of it, I'm just wearing the same outfits again and again. You're a pro at mixing it up with the same pieces! :)

    <3

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with pink and green or J.Crew and Kate Spade for that matter!

    www.bmorepreppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)