Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

30 X 30: Week 3


Well it is Week 3 of my 30 X 30 challenge, and I have officially worn everything (except for my puffer vest, because it is never going to cool off in Florida!). This is when the challenge gets challenging! But I will admit it has pushed me to create clothing combinations I would have never put together before. I've started mixing leopards and patterns and I love it!

     

Here is what I wore for Week 3:


Day 12: sweatshirt // jeans // hat (Etsy) // earrings // bracelet (old) // bag // ballet flats
Day 13: blazer // top // jeans // necklace // earrings // bracelet (old) // pumps
Day 14: glasses // dress // blazer (old, but I also love this one) // bag // belt (old) // pumps

Day 15: sweatshirt // skirt // glasses // earrings // bracelet // pumps
Day 16: blazer // tee (old) // jeans // earrings // necklace (old, but similar here) // ballet flats
Day 17: cardigan // top // jeans // earrings // necklace // ring // ballet flats
Day 18: top // cords // earrings // necklace // bracelet // bracelet (old) // wedges


I am heading to North Carolina Thursday, and I am super excited to wear sweaters, riding boots, and puffer vests!

PS - For a list of all of the pieces I selected for this challenge, click here.
QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. I really love this challenge; I think I might try it :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink blazer and polka dot top! This challenge is so cool - but I wear scrubs to work so I don't know how well I could participate :( it looks like you're doing great!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pink leopard print Lilly top, it's so pretty. I don't know how you're managing to stick to your challenge, I would get so tempted by other things just sitting in my wardrobe! Well done :)
    Charlotte x
    La Vie en Gâteaux

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing such a great job! I love the way you mix and match patterns, it has inspired me to mix and match my wardrobe too. I really like that leopard bangle you've been wearing too!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this challenge is amazing! such a great post :)

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! Just wondering... How do you like the cut of the J.Crew Factory plaid blazer? I'm in between that one and the one from Banana... Just can't decide!! :)

    <3

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the Jcrew factory version. I am petite with a larger chest and for me the buttons are placed just right on all Jcrew jackets (meaning I can actually button them lol). Banana runs a little long for me. Hope that helps!

      Delete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)