Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

What's in my bag?


I was planning on doing this post later in the week, but then I saw The College Prepster's post and it inspired me to publish it sooner! I too love knowing what others are carrying in their bags.


I am obsessed with my Tory Burch Amanda Mini Satchel. I had been eyeing her for quite sometime and I am so glad I finally invested in her. She is absolutely the perfect size for an everyday purse! It is amazing how much she holds and how easy everything is to access.

My Everyday Essentials:
Lilly Pulitzer headphones and case // extra iPhone cord (dirt cheap at Walgreens) // Pilot G-2 pens (I love using multiple colors // Jcrew universal battery backup (iOS7 really seems to drain my battery, this has already saved me several times!) // Jcrew minimergency kit (seriously the greatest idea ever, I don't know how they cram so many life-savers in such a small pouch!) // Lilly Pulitzer agenda // May Designs notebook (for all of my blog ideas!) // iPhone 5 // Laura Mercier lipstick (great nude colors) // Nivea Chapstick // Bobbi Brown lip gloss in Buff // Kate Spade wallet // Advil liquid gels // Karen Walker Perfect Day sunglasses (sold out but I love the Number Ones)

Because I have to carry a computer, books, and tons of papers for work, I like to keep my work bag separate from my purse. I have an old Vera Bradley bag that I am currently using, but I am searching for a more professional, grown-up bag for work. Suggestions are always appreciated!

What are your purse essentials?
QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. I love these posts! I haven't done one yet but now I am thinking about it! I have the Nivea chapstick in my bag too. And I love the pink zebra print!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a post on this maybe like last week or something, and I think they are so much fun! For your work bag, you might want to look into Cinco Powell or this cute ASOS bag (link below) :)

    http://us.asos.com/countryid/2/ASOS-Leather-Scallop-Edge-Shopper/10llme/?iid=2936271&utm_source=Affiliate&utm_medium=LinkShare&utm_content=USNetwork.1&utm_campaign=Hy3bqNL2jtQ&cvosrc=Affiliate.LinkShare.Hy3bqNL2jtQ&link=10&promo=296269&source=linkshare&MID=35719&affid=2135&WT.tsrc=Affiliate&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-81e2WNZqZvgqRoh2GSTzcg

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, love the scallop details! I just wish black wasn't the only option.

      Delete
    2. Here is the link for the tan color! And it is on sale :)

      http://us.asos.com/ASOS-Leather-Scallop-Edge-Shopper/z4c3w/?iid=2556334&SearchQuery=scallop&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Tan&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1MZWF0aGVyLVNjYWxsb3AtRWRnZS1TaG9wcGVyL1Byb2Qv

      Delete
  3. I love the What's in my Bag blog topic! I always carry Advil in my bag too, I really need to invest in a backup charger though because iOS7 is killing my phone. I also saw those J Crew emergency kits on their site a couple weeks ago and added it to my wish list- It holds every necessity!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these kind of posts, because 1) I'm a little nosy and 2) I like to get ideas on what else I need in my purse, too. I am curious about the headphones--do they work well? I usually buy the Apple headphones, but you're like the fifth blogger to use Lilly Pulitzer earbuds, so...I'm considering a switch? Also, I definitely need to invest in the emergency kit, but hooray for carrying medicine as well. (You never know when you're going to need it!) Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag and loooove the Karen Walker sunglasses!

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)