Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Wanderlust



I have a serious case of wanderlust. It all started when I was twenty and had the chance to study and live in Rome for a summer. Since then, I have been hooked. Travel is so addictive and there is literally no where in the world I wouldn't want to go (of course so long as it was safe). 

I don't know if it helps or only makes it worse that I have a job that allows me to travel. I promise myself every summer (since someone is already paying for my plane ticket to Europe) that I will visit at least one new place. So far I have been fortunate to travel to Greece, Turkey (Istanbul was incredible), Spain, Morocco, England, France, Germany, and, of course, most of Italy. But there are still so many places I want to see. 

As an avid list maker, I am constantly making lists of the places I want to go. Currently toping my list(s) and the most likely candidates for this summer are Vienna (Austria) and Budapest (Hungary), but I am also debating Prague (Czech Republic) and Amsterdam (Netherlands). And the more I think about this, the more cities that come to mind. I made this wanderlust print to commemorate my love of travel and to remind myself of all the places I still have to see (tune in tomorrow to see where I placed it)!

8" X 10" Print

I also made a pink version because I couldn't decide:

8" X 10" Print

I hope you enjoy the print(s) as much as I do (do you prefer the blue or pink?)!

If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?
QuickEdit
Ashley B
9 Comments
Share :

9 comments:

  1. If I could go anywhere in the world tomorrow I would go to New York City!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could go anywhere in the world tomorrow I would go to Marbella in Spain! A few years back we had planned a trip that, sadly, feel apart. If just looked so pretty and different from everything I have ever seen.

    Monica
    www.theregoesmonica.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could go anywhere right now, I would either do Belfast, Northern Ireland again; or Russia again :)

    XO,
    Leanne
    http://fresh-season.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool! And that you've been to that many places! I'm sure you have great pictures!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could go anywhere in the world, it would be to Cusco, Peru. I'm a Spanish Major/Latin American Studies minor, and it just seems like the perfect place to travel to since I've already been to Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love this, I wish I had more money to travel but Europe is definitely on my bucket list, especially Italy because I have a lot of family over there. Your prints are one of my favorite things!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lately, I've been craving a trip to Cardiff, though I've never been. My family is Welsh on my dad's side though (along with the rest of Europe - I'm a mutt!) and I read about it all the time!

    I love love love that print. The blue stands out more, so I like that version better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love travel! I had a few friends in college who went to Vienna and they loved it!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)