Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

New Arrivals: Lilly Pulitzer


I love resort collections, and it is finally that time of year!

Every Fall I fall in love with winter clothing. I love watching other people layer beautiful patterns and textures. Meanwhile, I am sweating in Florida, waiting for the day it hits 70 degrees and I can wear a sweater (no judgement).

About this time every year, without fail, I start to get frustrated. I have usually purchased some beautiful pieces for the Fall/Winter but I am STILL waiting to wear them.

Then the resort lines come out, and I am reminded that I live in paradise and can wear resort collections everyday, not just on vacation (of course all of these will look so cute in Barbados this December)!

Lilly's resort line is always my favorite. No one gets the Florida quite like Lilly, because she was a Florida girl. Here are just a few of my favorites:

Loving this tunic, pictures online do nothing for it. It is much prettier in person.

LOVE this pullover! Cute, comfy, and classic!

I would wear this tunic all day every day. I could probably wear it as a dress.

THIS IS PERFECTION. Not just because of the fabulous draped caftan cut, or the beautiful print, but also because they made it out of a jersey knit (fabric matters). Can you say practical? Barbados must have!

This print is too cute and whimsical!

My second favorite, I mean look at that back detail! Perfection!

And this dress. Oh the colors! Love, love, love!



Do you wear Lilly in the Winter?

PS - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. I love the new collection so much!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection is definitely perfect for those living in warmer climates, because I was looking at the new pieces wishing it would fast forward to May so I could wear them!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly never thought about how challenging it must be to incorporate fall and winter styles into your wardrobe if you live in a hot climate! I'm loving the new collection as well. I can dream of sandy beaches while I'm freezing in the city...

    xo,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! Love them!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I am so jealous. I'm trying to decide if I want to bite the bullet on airfare and go to FL in December. We already have a trip booked for February, and let me tell you, it will be a challenge to try and find shorts and Tshirts in the stores up here to take down!

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish there was a Lilly store here in Toronto! There are a few items that I would like to try on! (Well there's a store NEAR Toronto... but it should be IN T.O ha).

    XO,
    Leanne
    http://fresh-season.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lilly Pulitzer. You are SO rough on my bank account. Hehe! LOVE the new stuff!

    And congrats on your store! So exciting, girl!

    <3

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)