Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Loving Lately



Monograms
I have been really into monograms lately. I ordered this monogramed baseball cap from Etsy and I have been wearing constantly! Want to generate your own monogram (like for your computer screen)? This is a great blog post with links to free monogram fonts! You know what they say, if it's not moving, monogram it!



Postmodern Jukebox
My little sis (technically my cousin) recently introduced me to Postmodern Jukebox. This group provides an "alternative history of pop music." And they are fantastic! Seriously, check it out! My favorite is their rendition of Thrift Shop.



WhatsApp
As you know, my person has recently abandoned me for the beautiful island of Barbados. This app lets us text internationally (using wifi). But unlike iMessage, it saves incoming messages when you don't have access to wifi and then delivers them when you reconnect. We have also discovered you can send voice memos. You forget how much you miss the sound of someone's voice! We probably send at least 20 voice memos a day. It is nice to feel like you are having a casual conversation throughout the day, just as you would if that person was nearby.



Etsy Prints
Hi my name is Ashley, and I have an Etsy Print problem! But seriously I love printables! After receiving tons of emails about the ones I've created, I am entertaining (emphasis on entertaining) the idea of starting my own Etsy shop. So many ideas for printables, so little time! Stay tuned :)



Pottery Barn Teen
No judgement, but Pottery Barn Teen has the cutest and preppiest bedding, furniture, and decor. Obviously some of it is super young looking, but a lot is just simply beautiful (and cheaper than the regular Pottery Barn, which I find a little too monochromatic). How fabulous is this duvet cover (monogramed of course)? And this pink couch? Dying!

What are you loving lately?
QuickEdit
Ashley B
7 Comments
Share :

7 comments:

  1. Totally agree about PB teen bedding... I love their sale section because it's still totally great stuff but it fits a student budget.

    You should definitely start an Etsy Shop. The hardest part of selling on Etsy is that you need to be able to market your work elsewhere. Hello! you already have an awesome blog to market your work on. So, I think Etsy would be a great fit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about PB teen, I always love their bedding and also their bedroom furniture, they have this beautiful vanity that I've had my eye on. Also I love your Etsy prints, I would totally buy some off of you.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monogram hats, and I agree Etsy prints are the best! I think you should start up an Etsy shop... I would definitely be a returning customer :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The monogram hat is really cute! I just might have to order that!

    http://thedressylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you asked my mom she'd tell you I've been writing property of Shannon in/on my things since I was a young child. Needless to say I'm loving the monogram trend :)

    http://brasshoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still love things from pottery barn teen!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving looking at design things lately too like interior decorating at patterns. I don't go on etsy anymore because I just wanted to buy eeeverything though.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)