Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Kate Spade New Arrivals


To say I am excited about the new Kate Spade campaign would be an understatement. I am OBSESSED! It is themed around "academia and all things bookish." I mean, were they designing this campaign with me in mind? It is absolutely perfect!



I want, I mean I absolutely need, this entire look:
The purse is a card catalogue!!!
And don't even get me started on the tortoise shell glasses necklace!
watch ring // dress // necklace // purse // iPhone case


Seriously, the entire collection is amazing. And the best part is they have also released office and desk accessories to match... heaven!
bow pushpins

pencil case

Great Gatsby spiral notebook!

Shop more of my favorites below!

        

        

I can't explain why,
but I feel like I need this photo prop set!

Is anyone else loving this as much as me?

QuickEdit
Ashley B
11 Comments
Share :

11 comments:

  1. I love the Kate Spade campaign and the new party and paper goods line...it is just perfect!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is darling! And I'm loving all the bows :)

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these new collections! I really want to get some new desk accessories from Swoozies :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the new Kate Spade line I knew you (as a fellow glasses wearer) would love it as much as I did. I already added that scarf to my list of things to own!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soo in love with the new kate spade line, I want the now push pins and the pencil iPhone cover and the bags are to die for. I love that nerdy has become chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog and am a fan! I wish I had known about the Kate Spade student discount while I was in school - I hope it counts for professors, too (we're like teachers, right!?), because I REALLY love that purse!

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    p.s. If you're interested, I'd love for you to do a guest post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess, good news the Kate Spade discount is for both students and teachers/professors! And I would love to do a guest post! Can you email me about the specifics (when? topic? etc.) at designash83@yahoo.com? Thanks and welcome!

      Delete
  7. Wow- your blog is adorable and you're gorgeous!! You now have a new follower ;) If you're interested, I'd love it if you could check out mine!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Signe, thank you so much for those kind compliments! I would love to check out your blog. Thanks for following and welcome!

      Delete
  8. That phone case! SO CUTE. Also love the notebook :)

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can anyone suggest from where should i buy Tory Burch heels for me and my sister? She is demanding for so long and i need it too. please suggest if anyone knows.

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)