Theme Layout

[Rightsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Center]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

[style2]

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Branding: Business Cards


I have to say, designing my business cards was tougher than I expected... and I am still not sure if I love them. I definitely love the navy glasses on the pink background! And the pencil is super cute. But I think I need to play around a bit more with the rest. I will look for a bit more inspiration before committing.

I decided to go with Moo because I like their glossy finish and rounded corners. But what I really love is that you can have multiple designs for the front of your cards (they all have the same backside with your pertinent information)!

Which ones do you like?



 



QuickEdit
Ashley B
8 Comments
Share :

8 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Moo. I really like how they came out, as a girl who wears glasses, I'm biased to love the pink card, but my two faves are the two on the left with your initials and brand name on them.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input Alex! I agree the pink card with the glasses is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink one with the glasses! Second favorite is the one with the circle. They are all cute though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi........ nice post.!!
    Thank you for giving us important information of brand identity design & brand management services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you put on the information side? As a graduate student I have a hard time defining WHAT I do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, great question. I didn't publicize the other side for privacy reasons but here is what I put:

      First and Last Name
      PhD Student (or Candidate, if you like), University Name
      Any other scholastic affiliations/titles
      Phone Number
      Email Address
      Academia.edu Page

      Hope this helps!

      Delete
  6. Welcome to Light Blue Business Card . Light Blue Business Card for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).


    Features:
    Fully Layered PSD files. Fully Customizable and Editable with a click. CMYK Setting. 300 DPI High Resolution. 3.5” x 2”(3.75” x 2.25” with bleed setting). Print Ready Format.

    Files Includes:
    • 2 Photoshop PSD Files • 1 Readme File

    Free Fonts Used:
    Arial: Defualt

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

[name=Ashley] [img=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bTA6uO0YNf0/WEooiL2h2DI/AAAAAAAA-4A/4lNwqyMNFRAW7yUynRd5IRlAJVdXzWkrgCLcB/s1600/Blog_Pic_2.jpg] [description=Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.] (facebook=https://www.facebook.com/historyinhighheels/) (instagram=Ihttps://www.instagram.com/historyinhighheels/) (pinterest=https://www.pinterest.com/HistoryinHH/)