Swinging Sixties Vibes







If I had to pick one era to dress like for the rest of my life, it would be the 1960s. From the mini skirts, to pussy bows, to voluptuous bishop sleeves, I love the fashion elements of this pivotal era.

So naturally, when I saw this dress, I had to have it! It combines all of my favorite design details in one dress -- a warm yellow color, bishops sleeves with an exaggerate cuff, and neck bow, or pussy bow. For a day around the city with Emily, I went full-on 60s and styled it with these amazing oversized cat-eye sunnies, teased my hair, and added a bow.

Sadly, I was not the only one who loved this dress and first sight. It has already sold out, but I have linked plenty of similar items or items with great 60s details below.

PS - I have been wearing these shoes non-stop lately. These are actually my second pair, I already wore my first pair out (a summer in Europe will do that). They look very Chanel (for 1/8 of the price) and go with just about everything. And the best part is that they are comfortable enough to wear all day at work or all over NYC.


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , ,