The Most Instagrammable Places in Paris








I cannot believe it has been more than 6 weeks since I was in Paris! It feels like it was yesterday, then again when I think about all I have done since then, it feels like an eternity ago. As I am sure you all already know, I love Paris. It is truly one of my favorite places in the world! Part of what I love about Paris is its light and architecture (you can read more about what makes these so special in Paris here), which is a dream for someone who loves taking photos, like me.

It is hard to take a bad photo in Paris, but there are a few spots that photograph like a dream and make Paris Instagram gold. So, I thought I would share my favorite photo ops/Instagram spots in Paris. Obviously, everyone has a different aesthetic and these reflect mine. I would love to hear your favorite spots below!

Best Eiffel Tower Shots:
Trocadero Platform and Stairs
Avenue de Camoens
Pont de Bir-Hakiem
Champ de Mars

Best Doors:
Doors on the Isle St Louis
Doors in the Marais
(see all my favorite doors here)

Quintessential Paris:
Palais Royal (Garden and Square)
The Louvre from the Jardin des Tuileries
Ponte Alexandria III
Grand Palais
Cappuccino at Cafe del Flore
Cafe Boneparte (more great Parisian cafes here)
Luxembourg Gardens
Quai d'Orleans (looking back onto Notre Dame)
Pink Boulangerie (Le Boulanger des Invalides)
Rue Crémieux
Place Dauphine

See more of my Parisian favorites here!


Which is your favorite?

Labels: , , , , ,