Biking Through Hyde Park Village







You guys, I have sad news. My endless eyewear (a.k.a. Netflix for your face) is no more. They discontinued the program. How am I going to affordably feed my designer sunglasses addiction now?!!

Thank goodness SmartBuyGlasses stepped in and sent me this fabulous pink and gold Dior pair! I am always looking for sites that offer discount designer sunglasses, becuase I can never get enough sunnies. Especially traveling in Europe! I mean, how perfect are these Dior's going to be in Paris?

Not only does SmartBuyGlasses offer great deals, but they have an amazing selection (even my hard-to-find favorite Celine's) and fast shipping. Originally launched in Australia, SmartBuyGlasses is now an international sensation (they even have an office in Italy) and gives back through eyewear donations and cataract surgeries for those in need around the world.

I selected this pink and gold combo because it was so unique and I thought it would look so chic in Paris. While still home in Tampa, I decided to take them for a spin around the neighborhood. My friend Jess was visiting from New York and I wanted to show her my hood. The Hyde Park Village and the Epicurean Hotel have these adorable beach cruisers for guests of the hotel to borrow. Fortunately, the Village let us borrow them for the day, and what a perfect day in Florida it was -- blue skies, mind temps, and flowers in full bloom.

I wore this adorable cropped polkadot jacket over this blue and yellow floral print dress. Being a full-blown hat lady now, I completed the look with my favorite navy hat.


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , , ,