Overall of it?








Guess what is back in fashion? Overalls! But these aren't like middle-school overalls; these are cool, skinny overalls. Not nearly as comfortable as your childhood staple, but infinitely more stylish.

I was really hesitant at fist as to whether or not I could pull these off. I am not exactly long and lean. But the high waist, fitted silhouette, and stretchy denim fabric make all the difference. I will say going to the bathroom isn't exactly convenient. This pair is by Madewell, and I was shocked that they didn't need to be hemmed. I will, however, probably cuff them when I wear with with heels. This top is one of my all-time favorites and is currently on major sale here.

As for styling skinny overalls, I like to juxtapose the look with a flowy, floral top. But a striped shirt, off-the-shoulder top, or fitted bodysuit would be equally chic. Finish the look with a trendy pair of sneakers and your eighth-grade self would be super jealous. Shop my favorite picks for this look below!

So, what do you think of skinny overalls? Over it, or loving it?


SKINNY OVERALLS:


TOPS:


SNEAKERS:

Labels: , , , ,