Spring's Hottest Trends


So I know it is not even February yet and here I am planning for spring. But I can't help myself. I've given up hope on any sort of winter here in Florida (which happens every year at this time), and I am fully ready to embrace spring. I love the start of a new season because it means new trends to try and a chance to revamp your wardrobe with exciting new pieces.

sunnies // jacket // stripe top // skirt // bag // loafers

Obviously, you should always be selective with the trends you embrace. A good wardrobe is equal parts timeless classics and fashionable finds. But I must admit that there are a lot of trends I am loving for this spring. Some of these aren't exactly new, but carryovers from the fall and winter. Thanks to Gucci retro inspired loafers are not going anywhere for a while, and neither are voluminous and bell sleeves. There are also some timeless classics back once more, like pale pinks and bold stripes. Fresh for this spring are fabulous flatform and platform wedges, lady-like jackets, and embellished bags. Shop for favorites for each below!


Retro Loafers:

Voluminous Sleeves:

Platforms and Flatforms:

Pink, Pink, and More Pink:

Stripes:

Lady-like Jackets:

Embellished Handbags:

Labels: , , ,