Parisian Winter







beret // sunnies // coat (sold out, similar) // blouse // skirt (old, similar) // boots // clutch (old, but I love this one and it's on sale!) // c/o earrings // c/o rings

Believe it or not, we actually had a little cold snap earlier this week here in Florida. It was great. For approximately 36 hours it was actually cold and we got to break out our coats, hats, and boots. I immediately went for this gorgeous mauve coat I scored at J.Crew on ridiculous sale (they are having some crazy promotions at the moment). It is the perfect Florida coat (not heavy and shorter), and I love the gold buttons. I have also been dying to wear this adorable pearl beret.

I have this thing for berets, big ones, petite ones, and especially pearl-embellished ones. Over the past year, I have become something of a hat lady, and I make no apologies for it. I've come to realize how the right hat can complete your look and make you look instantly more fashionable (I have basically been wearing this hat every day).

The color palette of this look was inspired by the blouse. I love combining different hues of the same color, like pink and red, or in this case blush/mauve and burgundy. Finally, I finished this look with these beautiful Kendra Scott rose-gold drusy earrings and stackable midi-rings.


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , , ,