Hopeless Romantic






dress // sunnies via Ditto // bag (similar) // mules

I am a hopeless romantic... but only when it comes to my clothes. I can't resist a pretty floral, a pastel color palette, a voluminous sleeve, or a ruffle. And this dress has them all! But wait until you hear where it is from. Target, YES Target! I found it online and was doubtful if it would look as pretty in person. Fortunately, it was available at my local store so I dropped what I was doing and headed over to try it on. To my surprise it is equally pretty in person and fits well (not great, but it's supposed to be flowy). At $27.99 you cannot beat the price!

My other favorite part of this outfit are these stunning navy Karen Walker sunnies. I am obsessed! They are my latest rental from Ditto and I feel like it is going to be a while before I want to return them. If you have not tried Ditto yet, I don't know what you are waiting for. Especially if you have a sunglasses addiction like me. I get all the latest Karen Walkers I want for a year for less than the cost of one pair! Plus if you want to just try it out, you can get your first month free with the code HISTORYINHIGHHEELS.


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , ,