Big Sleeves, Mini Dress







dress // hat // bag // sunnies // wedges (old, similar

So, clearly I am obsessed with sleeves this fall. Big sleeves, ruffle sleeves, bell sleeves, I want them all! I spotted this dress at Nordstrom recently. It doesn't look like much on the hanger, but once you get it on, it has a surprisingly flattering shape for such a flowy silhouette.

It comes in several colors, and I won't lie, I contemplated buying a second color (love the blue). I think it is important if you are going to embrace dramatic sleeves and flowy silhouettes that you balance your look with a short hem line or skinny jeans. Too much fabric can overwhelm most shapes.

I couldn't wait to find something to wear this hat with. I purchases it when I was still abroad, that is how much I loved it. It is by Lack of Color, the same brand that made my favorite straw hat, which I wore basically everyday this summer. Sadly this soft pink is sold out, but it is still available in beige.

I look totally ready for fall in these photos, too bad it was a zillion degrees when we took them. This is a more accurate image of what it is like to try and take blog photos in Florida in August lol.

Are you all about the sleeves this fall? And speaking of flowy dress with great sleeves, I just discovered this gorgeous chiffon number at Target!


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , ,