Pink and Black in the Boboli Gardens






hat (similar here and here) // sunnies // lace shirt (similar) // top with collar // skirt // bag (similar) // shoes

I am a sucker for a girly look. Lace, bows, pastels, you can never have enough! So when I strolled by one of my favorite brands in Florence and saw this pink and black printed skirt and coordinating top with detachable tie pink color, I could not resist.

I love that the collar is detached and can be worn with other tops and dresses. And the color combination of the skirt is perfection. It was still a little chilly when I wore this to the Boboli Gardens last week so I layered this bell-sleeve lace top underneath. It turned out to be the perfect finishing touch. Sadly, summer arrived swiftly this week and there will be no more layering in my future for the summer.

There are very few European clothing brands that I love. I find my body shape is more difficult to shop for and dress in Europe. But, Sandro Paris, The Kooples, and Max and Co. are my favorites. While I love my preppier more American style, it is nice to add some chic European pieces to my repertoire every once and a while. I am currently swooning over this dress.

This perfectly-pink purse was a local find here in Florence. If it looks familiar that's because it is a fantastic dupe for this gorgeous Givenchy bag. I bought it from a local leather vendor, so needless to say I did not pay Givenchy prices. This pink version is actually not mine. I borrowed it from my friend who originally spotted and purchased the bag. She let me try it out to make sure I liked it. I loved it and immediately purchased the red version for myself (you have probably already spotted it on my Instagram).

Do you have a favorite European clothing brand?


SHOP THE POST:

Labels: , , , , , ,