Outfit: Pattern Perfection

Taking outfit photos in Italy is so, so easy. Everywhere you turn is gorgeous and offers the perfect background. I have a particular fondness for the giant, and meticulously carved, church doors (these belong to Santa Croce). While finding the perfect location is easy, the Italians are quite judgy as they past by (as if taking outfit photos wasn't weird enough). I have some hilarious outtakes to share with you soon!







hat // coat (last seen here) // shirt // pussy bow (last seen here) // pants // boots // tote

When abroad, I normally con my friend Anna into taking my pictures, but this year I was so excited to meet Taylor. Taylor is working for Anna at FlorenceForFun and in addition to running their blog, she also runs her own fashion/travel/lifestyle blog Whiskey Ginger. This means I finally have someone to snap pictures with!

We headed out Sunday morning for our first session and had a fantastic time -- again Florence makes it too easy. I wore these amazing J.Crew pattern pants (which by the way, have an elastic waistband... just saying), pussy bow (duh), and grey capelet coat. I've been sporty my Tiny Tote almost daily. It is the perfect size for running around town.

Happy Monday!

Labels: , , , , ,