One Vest, Six Ways!

After last week's outfit post featuring J.Crew Factory's new adorable gingham vest, a couple of people on Instagram commented that while they loved the vest, they wondered just how versatile it would be. Not one to back down from a challenge, I couldn't resist styling this vest in as many ways I could think of (and I probably could have created a couple more!). It looks great with pops of color, chambray, stripes, and even a little gingham-on-gingham action. Personally, I think the vest is very versatile, but I have never been a subdued dresser! 

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

The pop of pink is my personal favorite, although the gingham-on-gingham is really fun! If these combinations are a bit too bold for you, this vest would look great with white, navy, and chambray. You could dress it down with jeans or pair it with a fun flirty skirt. I might be biased but I think it's a great (and, as you can see, versatile) addition to any wardrobe!

How would you wear this vest?

Labels: , , ,