Fall Fashion Finds

I don't know if it's my shopping withdrawal from my months abroad or if everything for this fall is simply perfect. I swear every time I turn around I find just the piece I was looking for, which has led to some serious shopping over the past couple weeks. I am going to have to impose a shopping ban ASAP. But for now I thought I should share my fabulous fall finds!


1) THIS jacket is everything!

2) These patent leather menswear inspire loafers at Zara for just $39.90!

3) The perfect floppy wool hat (X2 - burgundy and mix black)


4) Leopard slip-on sneakers... WITH BOWS!

5) A winter-white fluted skirt (paired with this horse pattern button-up. And when the weather gets cold, layered with the perfect navy puffer vest and my navy riding boots!)

6) Another puffer vest in burgundy (anybody else excited that this color is going to be big for fall?)


7) A great navy and white striped shirt, because you can never have enough!

8) J.Crew's Turner pant (one patterned, one plain)

9) Not too slouchy but still oh-so comfy boyfriend jeans

Still on my list:

1) A shapely black coat

2) Knee-high socks (to pair with my loafers)

3) Cropped sweaters (love this one and this one)

4) A mini-bag (obsessed with this one and this one)


What have been your favorite fall purchases? And what is still on your list?


Labels: , , ,