My Bedroom Revamp


As you know, I have been planning on revamping my bedroom for some time now. And I think I have finally settled on what I want to do. I am not one of those people who can buy one pillow at a time, I need a vision (thank goodness for Pinterest) before I commit!

After much debate I decided on the PBTeen Pop Dot Duvet cover and Quincy Scallop sheet set (both in navy of course). Naturally, I am also getting the matching Pop Dot monogrammed euro shams. I thought it would be nice to offset the white duvet with the navy pattern scallop sheets. With this monochrome palette, I am going to pair some bright prints (from the print shop of course) and my new custom throw pillows!

I am currently loving the Botanic Blush collection at Target. I want two of these pink and gold stools and this faux floral arrangement. The peony arrangement I really want is super expensive and I just can't wrap my head around spending that much on fake flowers, I am hoping the Target version is cute.

I ordered the bedding yesterday so I am hoping to share the results soon! I still haven't committed to the walls. I wanted to do a stencil on the wall behind my bed, but I am afraid with the navy scallop sheets a navy pattern on the wall would be too much. Maybe a pink pattern instead? Any suggestions?



Labels: , ,